- 24oz of Fresh Corn off the Cob
- 8oz of Cherry Tomatoes (cut in halves)
- 5oz of Okra (cut in threes)
- I Small Bell Pepper (diced)
- I Medium Onion (diced)
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1tbs Fresh Rosemary (roughly chopped)
- 2-3 pinches of Black Pepper
- 1-2 pinched of Salt
- 1/4 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3tbs of Butter
- Pour the 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil into a large skillet (cast iron skillet is perfect for this recipe) on medium heat.
- Add the diced onions and the diced bell pepper to the skillet and let it cook until the onions are translucent.
- Add the corn and let it cook for about ten minutes. Make sure to constantly stir the ingredients while in the skillet.
- Add the okra. Cook for 5mins then add the tomatoes and garlic. The tomatoes will create a little liquid.
- Add the butter slowly; it will cause the liquid to thicken. You may not need all the butter. Add the rosemary and black pepper.
- Cut the heat down to low and let it simmer for 5-10mins. Add a pinch of salt, stir then taste!!! Enjoy!