- Sweet Potatoes
- Pecans (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel the skin off of the sweet potatoes.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a medium sized cooking pot.
- Add water until it covers the sweet potatoes.
- Add salt to water if needed.
- Put in oven and let boil up to 45 minutes to an hour to soften.
- Once soften place the potatoes in a casserole dish and mash up.
- Add sugar and cinnamon, as much as desired and stir it into the mashed sweet potatoes.
- Top the sweet potatoes with sugar and cinnamon include pecans.
- Let bake for around 30 minutes or until the top crust is lightly brown.
- Let it cool.
- Eat and Enjoy.