- 1 banana (frozen chunks)
- 1 small mango (cut into chunks)
- ½ cup raspberries (frozen)
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup kale
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 to 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk*
*Can be swapped out with orange juice to make it taste more tangy, however this will increase the sugar content.
- Add the banana, mango, and raspberries into a blender.
- Add the greek yogurt and the kale on top of the yogurt.
- Add the almond milk or orange juice. Pulse the blender until chunks are as blended as possible. Add more almond milk or orange juice as needed until it blends smooth and creamy.
- Add the chia seeds and blend for another 10 seconds or until chia seeds look blended into the mixture.
- Pour and enjoy! Other frozen fruits that work nicely with this smoothie are peaches, kiwi, and strawberries.
Note: Kale smoothies are a delicious and nutritious way to start your morning.