(15 minutes prep time and 20 minutes cook time)
- 2-14oz Cans of Smoked Salmon
- 2-Medium Eggs
- Small onion diced
- Small Bell Pepper diced
- 1-2 cloves of Garlic minced
- 2-teaspoon of Paprika
- 1-teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 1-teaspoon of Onion Powder
- 2-cups of Corn Meal
- 1-teaspoon of Black Pepper
- A pinch of Salt
- Debone the can Salmon then put in a bowl. Add the 2 eggs, diced onions, diced bell pepper, 1-teaspoon of Paprika, and minced garlic to the salmon and mix it together.
- Once everything is mixed together, take a small amounts of the mixture and make either balls or patties out of the amount in your hand. Do this until all the mixture is gone; then place these salmon balls or patties to the side.
- In another bowl, mix the 2-cups of corn meal, 1-teaspoon of paprika, 1-teaspoon of garlic powder, 1-teaspoon of onion powder, 1-teaspoon of black pepper, and a pinch of salt.
- Coat each of the salmon balls or patties in the corn meal mixture.
- Put a skillet on the stove with 2 cups of oil on medium to high heat. Once the oil is hot, put the coated salmon balls or patties in the oil. Brown on all sides. Do this until all the coated salmon balls or patties are cooked. You want a golden brown on all sides.