- 1 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 spoon of sugar
- Pinch of salt
- .40 lb of white cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 spoon of vanilla sugar
- ½ spoon of sugar
- Combine the flour, salt, sugar, egg, and cup of milk and blend with hand mixer.
- Keep adding the remaining milk until you get a batter that's a bit thinner than sour cream.
- Heat a frying pan over high heat and spray with non-stick spray.
- Pour about one and a quarter soup ladle on the center of the hot, greased pan. Tilt the pan immediately to spread the batter around.
- Let cook for a minute or so. Flip the crepe over and cook for 30 seconds then slide onto a plate. (do not make the crepe brown, since you will fry it again)
- To make the filling, grind the cheese and add an egg to it. Then add both sugar and vanilla sugar and mix it.
- Place cheese on the crepe and fold it into 4, like an envelope.
- Finally, fry them up in a bit of butter to get the outside crispy and melt the cheese a bit.