COLLECTED BY SARAH HERNANDEZ
- 1 8oz. pack of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 12oz. can of evaporated milk
- 4 Large eggs
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 14oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbs Vanilla extract
- 14oz. Milk
1. Cook 1/2 cup of sugar on stove. Add 1 teaspoon of water. Cook on medium-high.
2. Pour carameled sugar into greased flan pan(s) and let cool.
3. Put 14oz. can of sweetened condensed milk in blender.
4. Fill empty 14oz. can with milk and add to blender.
5. Add 4 eggs to blender.
6. Add 1 Tbs vanilla extract to blender.
7. Blend at low speed.
8. Add 8oz. pack of cream cheese to blender.(cut into small cubes)
9. Add 12oz. can of evaporated milk + 6oz. of milk to blender.
10. Blend at low speed.
11. Pour into flan pot(s).
12. Cook in a large pot with 1/2 – 3/4 inch of water at 350˚ for an 11/2 hours.
13. Flip when cool.