*For 1 serving
- Pestle and mortar OR Food Processor OR Spoon and Cup
- Knife and board
- glass and straw
- measuring cup
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Lime wedge
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 60 ml white rum
- 20 ml of sparkling water
- 4 sprigs of mint
- 1/2 cucumber
- Cut one disk from the cucumber for garnishing and dice the rest.
- Muddle the diced cucumbers with three sprigs of mint and the lemon juice.
- Use a pestle and mortar if you have one, but using the back of a spoon will also work.
- Pour the muddled mixture into a cup (not serving glass) and pour in the white rum and sugar. Mix.
- Pour the mixture into the serving glass through a strainer.
- Fill the cup halfway with ice. Pour in the sparkling water.
- Place the cucumber disk in the glass, letting it float at the top.
- Garnish the drink with a sprig of mint and the lime wedge. Enjoy!